Monday, October 13, 2008

What handsome young men

Well for a Monday it's not been to bad. It's Columbus Day so not mail=no bills. Our big wigs didn't show up today. Cole is up at Bonduel for a JV game. I asked him if it was important that I go up and he said no. He will be only playing offense and very little since they took the freshman up with them because their game got cancelled. We can't afford to have anyone else hurt. Kyle's pictures haven't come in yet so that's why he's not up there. He's not happy about practice tonight. It's his last one but he's really tired from this weekend and I guess he has a lot of homework. I'll help him get it done. The Piggies got out again tonight. Good thing they meet their maker tomorrow. Can we say MMMMM Bacon?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Do I get copies this year? Pretty please?