Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh my it's Tuesday!

My week is so busy I forgot that it was Tuesday already. Between football games, dr. apt.'s and DI practice (www.idodi.org) it's a little crazy. Cole won his football game but didn't have the greatest game. He was and is upset about one of his teachers. This is the schools tech ed teacher. He also does a lot with the plays. Cole really enjoys him. Unfortunately he has cancer and over the weekend had a stroke. Cole got pretty teary eyed when telling me about it before the game. Bill's gotten to know this teacher well as is equally upset. The cancer has spread and I don't think he's long for this world.

Kyle was hone sick today. I think it's the same bug Cole had last week. Clay is fighting me doing his homework. I'll give him an hour to play before I tackle it again.

I will not, I repeat, I will not ever curse my children with the "I hope you have a child just like you" Sleepless nights worrying is not worth it. I may say I hope you have a child better than you. This curse was given to both Bill and I and it's come on with a vengeance.

1 comment:

GRANDFATHER GRIMM said...

You will never regret the time you spend with your children. Get plenty of rest and keep up the good work!
Grandfather Grimm
http://grandfathergrimm.com/