Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Night Fever

Well you ask, What am I doing tonight? Geeze it's Friday night and I know I have something going on. OH Right! Football! So surprising. Tonight's game is against Iola. Who by the way has kicked our butts the last 2 meetings. Let's hope things go our way tonight. Cole is in the starting line up again. This does make me nervous and nauseous. I hope he does well.

Kyle ditched me to go with his friend to the game. His friends older brother also plays. Clay went to the neighbors so I have a few minutes of peace and quiet until Bill gets home.

On the political side of things let me just say if Palin gave me one more wink I was going to reach through the T.V. and choke her. She had the stage presence over Biden however she kept to the talking points and steered away from answering any question she didn't understand or wasn't coached on. Just look at the "What do you feel the VP role is?" question. She botched that one up and "Say it ain't so Joe" nailed her on it. She came across as a power hungry bitch. I really am not impressed. I now have a OBAMA/BIDEN sign in my yard.

No comments: