Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fields on Fire Boys!

Clay's coach always yells "Fields on fire boys quick feet quick feet!" Not only did CJ (there are 3 Clayton's on his team) have quick feet he was able to run like crazy today. Clay had a 11 yard run, a 4 yard run and couple of 1-2 yarders. These were up the middle and he really pushed his way through. The coaches were impressed with how he held onto the ball. He has his older brothers to thank for that. They won 22-6.

Now that I am allowed to talk about the rest of the family (Kyle was suffering middle child syndrome the other day) At the meal on Thursday, pre-game for the high school football team, the boys came in at 3:05 and everyone was fed and out by 3:31. We had count all our fingers and make sure we had both of our arms afterwards. The boys are very polite and surprisingly very quiet. Remember 41 boys all coming in at the same time.

Kyle got skunked this morning. Bill said they didn't see anything at all. Kyle thinks he took him to a dead zone, just like fishing.

I was getting out of the shower after Clays game and I hear "Hello anyone home?" I grab my robe and go see who it is. It's our neighbor behind us. He's come to tell me our pigs are out running around. Yikes! I quick get changed and go out to do a little pig wrangling. Bill's still in Pittsville, Cole's with Nathan. I get the pigs cornered and I'm going to stand watch until Bill gets home but the Cole and Nathan show up and we get the little buggers back in. They busted through the wooden fence putting a hole in the fence. I'm so glad they are getting the ax on Tues.

No comments: