Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kyle's Last Fotball game of the season

I'm about to head off to a really crazy game of football. I guess the kids are not playing in their regular spots. If they loose this game Kyle will be unbearable to live with. The coaches said that they are just going out to have fun today. Yikes, this did not go over well with Kyle. He was fuming all night long about this. He was told he was not kicking or playing defense. I wonder though if our superstar quarterback will be starting today (aka coaches kids and all plays are made around him to show off his talents)

Cole came home sick today. Bill made him come outside to help with something as they were butchering the pigs. OH Bill found out very quickly how wrong that was. Cole was made even sicker because Mom made him fill out his job application. No I did not show him Jen's blog. By the way I still can't touch onions without my hands smelling for days. Thank you Little Caesar's.

Clay is at the after school study hall and then has practice tonight. This is his last week also. We are starting to slow down. I don't know what I will do next week when I have no running to do.

No comments: