Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I get tomorrow off!

I woke up this morning and hit the snooze. I just wanted to sleep. Then I remembered Yeah! I have tomorrow off. I had to jump up and down I was so excited. Bill needless to say wasn't so excited at 4:30 in the morning when he gets to sleep to at least 6. He's also less than thrilled that I am celebrating a day off. Oh well!
Boys all had practice tonight and I had grocery shopping to do. I have to help feed 43 boys afterschool and before a big game tomorrow night. This one is for all the marbles. So my Friends I ask you to be supportive. ( Ok I watched the debates and it rubbed off)
Kyle is in the process of pulling his bunk beds apart and making 2 seperate beds. My baby's growing up.
I also got Clay's pictures from school yesterday and was commenting how cute they were when Cole informs me his were in his backpack for about the last week. Kyle's of course and not here and he just told me he never turned in the check for them. He did this last year also.
Off to make 10 pans of brownies and cookie bars.

No comments: