Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Phenomenal Defense!

They did it!!! We won 50 -7 last night. This game was so much fun to watch. The Knights only scored once we put our freshman in. Cole said this team was very classy. It was a good night! Cole got several tackles and a QB sack. He was really pumped and you could tell. It's good to be a coaches wife. We got to sit in the booth and we were nice and warm. We now play Wild Rose on Sat at 7. Another tough team! I will be glad when I can stop feeling sick before games. Our head coach, Bob, got tackled last night. He was having problems last night with his hip before the game and this just made it worse. Bill said he hit his head pretty hard also. He's a little worried about Coach.

I just got home from a class. It was a nice review. I do know that I need to take the certification test to be ATP (adaptive technology professional) certified. My boss is also going to this. It would help me job wise.

This other kids are just tired from yesterday. Bill is going to vote for all conference selections tonight. He always likes doing this. It gives him a chance to talk with other coaches. He also likes to hear that he always has really good kickers and what a nice job he does. It's good for the ego.

No comments: