Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

How do you know when it's true your children look like you? Everyone sees something different in each of your children. Each one of my boys has something that resembles me and something that is Bill. More people are telling me Cole looks like me. OK I get the eyes. Kyle is looking more like Bill and Clayton looks more like me at that age than any of the others. Needless to say looking like your mom when your a boy is not a compliment. Cole's getting a little upset. I ran into a girl I went to high school with last night and Cole was with me. She said she couldn't believe first of all how big his was but how much he looked like me. OK picture Cole trying to be polite and not trying to roll his eyes to the back of his head. I heard it all the way home. I didn't think I was that bad looking. I guess I am totally delusional. Oh well I am uncool and ugly to a 16 year old. By the way he's going to a Halloween party tomorrow. I asked him what he's going as, a studly defensive lineman. I was stupid enough to ask how he's going to do that. He said he's just going as himself. UGH!

No comments: