Friday, October 24, 2008

It's a 3-Peat!!!

Wow what a game! It was a heart stopper up to the end. We were up 20-7 at the half. Wittenberg-Birnamwood had to win to make it to the play off games and they came at us with a vengeance. The game was 28-27 with 38 SECONDS! left to the game. Wittenberg is about to go for 2 Cole's buddy Nathan comes out at the snap and knocks it down. OUR BALL!!!! WE WIN!!!!
Cole had a terrible game. With that said I do have to say he was double teamed by 2 guys who weighed 560# together. He also got a helmet to the hip. If it was his butt it would have bounced off. I say this not because he's a chunk but because he's in pretty good shape. His hip is pretty colors today. All the coaches, wives and kids went out to Hilltop to celebrate. Coach Bob's wife thanked Bill for looking out for him on the field. We had a great ball boy so it was one more thing the coaches didn't have to worry about. Thanks DAD. It was parents night so I had Dad stand in for Bill. It was nice not to have to stand there by myself. Cole just got paid for reffing and we were at Best Buy today. He was looking at FM converters for his ipod. Here's this conversation:
C: "I don't know if I really want to spend my money."
M: "I don't like you spending my money either"
C: "But I love spending your money."

Kyle has a Halloween dance tonight. He's been going back and forth about dressing up. We were going to make him the candy man. We were going to get a suit jacket from goodwill and pin candy all over it. He thought that was cool until we went in to get the jacket then decided he wasn't sure if he wanted to go. That is until we got home and his friend called him now they are going as Brewer fans. By the way we did get his hair cut finally today. He hadn't had it cut since July.

Clay is just glad to have the day off. He has a birthday party (Costume party) tomorrow. He wants to be the grim reaper. It's a good thing we have everything for that.

No comments: