Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're Having a really bad day

Poor Kyle gets in the car and starts off a blue streak about what a bad day he had. He gets yelled at no matter what. Then I start singing and dancing in the car and he starts laughing but then tells me this is just making his day worse. 5 minutes after we get home I hear him singing the song I was singing in the car. Couldn't have been to bad of a day.

I had to be 4 people today at work because we have 2 that are totally useless. Could anyone else do their job and not try passing the buck or admit that they screwed up and take responsibility. Thank goodness for my boss. She is so supportive and was angry right along with me. It's nice to have support.

Cole won last night but got cleated on the bad ankle. Stupid kid. Parents buy him a $300 brace for his knee and yet he doesn't wear it during the game. His coaches kicked him out at half time and sent him into the locker room to put it on. I could have strangled him.

Clay has practice tonight. In the rain should be fun. At least the temperature is decent. It's a good time to read.

Bill's ok not much to tell other than he will have an ulcer by Monday. Thursday night is the biggest game this year. If they win they win the CWC championship. Kyle's going hunting and he's nervous about this. I need to give him some valium at this point.

As Scarlett states "Tomorrow is another day"

No comments: