Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!!!

Well the night was quiet. Cole went to a friends house for a party but ended up with a bunch of guys roaming Walmart. Don't ask. Kyle got home from skiing and then went to another friends house and has yet to return home. Last I had heard he went ice fishing. I went to bed with a migraine and 8 and Bill stayed up and watched the bowl games. Clay watched TV and the count down on Nick. In case you missed it there was an extra second added to the count down. After so many years we gain 1 extra second. Cole and Bill and a couple of friends are out snowmobiling right now. Clay and I took a long walk in the woods with Amy this afternoon and now I'm starting to take the tree down. This year has started out just like I wanted nice and quiet. I refused to make resolutions because they never stick. Things I need to change about myself I need to just do not wait for a reason.

I have been to Northern Wisconsin, to India, then to the South Pacific and now back to India. I am suffering a little jet lag. It's a great thing about reading it takes you to different places and I don't even have to pack. I have read some very interesting and amazing books this last month (Thanks Jen) and I have many more to read. I can't wait until the next one. I just hope this one no one dies. The last 3 books I've read someone or several someones die. Currently the one I am reading the main character is about to be killed by her family. Someone needs to come up with a different theme.

I wish everyone a very happy new year and may all the wishes made and all the resolutions made come true.

No comments: