Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

My wish is that everyone remains happy, healthy, and of course employed. 2008 was a heck of a roller coaster and I will enjoy one last ride through the day.
Cole was coming back from Woodruff and called me 15 min into his ride. He put the front tires in the snowbank. He is his mothers child. He was just upset and called me. He got out about 30 minutes later. He left in plenty of time to get back to Point for his job.
Bill's just rushing to get the end of the year things done at work and called me in crisis mode.
Kyle is skiing with a friend but we got a call confirming that he would be at another friends house by 3. Ooops! he won't be back until 5 and he never told us anything about this.
Clay is the only one having a great day playing with cousins Bailey and Afton. We go to pick him up after work today.
I'm working by myself today and am just now taking a lunch break. I have about an hours worth of work to do.
So as you can see 2008 is going to be a ride right to the end. We're staying home tonight and watching movies and eating popcorn. Hopefully a quiet way out of the year will bring a quiet way in.

No comments: