Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jan. 20th,2009

Today was everything I thought it would be. It was so great to see the historical moment. I loved the fact he was so nervous and excited. I thought using Lincoln's bible was a wonderful touch. I listen to my kids and they just don't seem to grasp the significance of the day or the moment. I also loved the fact he stuck it to GW one more time. Could the man smile or look at the newly elected prez. I just hope and pray that Barack can help turn us around.

Cole's got finals the next couple of days. He's bowling right now and has to work tonight at the radio station. Kyle just was to the dentist for a filling and inhaled to much nitro and got sick. Clay is starving and can't wait until supper so he REALLY needs to eat the tainted Little Debbie nutter butters. YIKES! Good thing we're having spaghetti and he'll be able to eat soon. Clay also made his first batch of chocolate chip cookies last night. He did a wonderful job and the boys raved how wonderful they tasted.

No comments: