Monday, January 26, 2009

Start the Week!

Well this week is off to a start. Bill's up in Wausau (after his normal 8 J.O.B), Cole's at play practice until 10 tonight, Kyle is freakin' out because we have to register for high school tomorrow and he has to choose his electives plus he just got done with DI, Clay it happy splashing in the tub. We have a busy week of appointments, clubs, and lessons. Today at work nothing seemed to go right. I then pop on the web to read the latest blogs and start to tear up while reading Jen's. To stop on think about those who you love and who have that kind of love for you. The girls at work think I'm a sap. This feeling lasted until 2:58pm (one minute after school ends) I get the "Mom where are you?" call. Translation for those of you who don't speak Coleanese, "Mom I need...." usually this requires me pulling out the wallet and then transferring the funds to a big kid who then looks down at you and says "I love you", what a money wench. So starts my week

No comments: