Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rockin' Out!

Well let's just say it's a good thing we only had to go a couple of blocks after school for Clay's first guitar lesson. He was practically vibrating with excitement. Then we get to his teachers house and there's a car in the driveway and we can't get in. Oh my goodness! I thought the poor kid was about to have a coronary. I let him out and drove around the block to park. By the time I got in (less than 2 minutes) both he and his teacher were upstairs starting to play already. His teacher said he catches on very quickly and expects to be through book one by the end of the month. Clay is grinning ear to ear. He's showing off for his Dad right now.

Kyle in skiing at Granite Peak. It's a beautiful 24 degrees with snow falling. Life should be good if he avoids the trees.

Cole is now officially a working man paying taxes. He hasn't got paid from his job yet because he didn't fill out the paperwork all the way. We also needed to get him a work permit. I didn't think you needed one once you were 16. Oh well he has everything. He gets to find out what it's like to be us tonight. I have meeting about Kyle's confirmation and Bill has a football meeting tonight so Cole has to pick up Kyle and take care of Clay. I'm sure he'll demand payment for gas.

No comments: