Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Sunday

See this is what happens when I have a weekend off. It's playing catch up from all the time before. I got one sewing project almost done. I have hand sew the collar (my favorite thing to do). It's cute and I may post a picture later. I'm starting the second project. Bill's off getting a car to fix and sell. It's a 86 mustang with very low miles. It was a grandma's car and the grandson put the fron into a tree. Bill and his friend will have it fixed within the week to sell. Cole is waiting for his friends to go snowmobiling. He had to work longer last night so he just came home. I think he was tired from being out all afternoon. Kyle is actually home but out with Bill getting the car. Clay is playing in the livingroom. It was good to get him outside yesterday to burn off some of his energy.

I did my part yesterday to stimulate the economy. Amy and I had a good time shopping in Wausau. We didn't find what we were looking for but found something else. I got a very cute pair of shoes. I also supported sis. Kids needed socks and underwear. It's a good thing there was a buy 1 get 1 or get 1/2 off sale. Interesting fact for those of you with boys. When buying boxers for teenagers make sure they are the knit kind because when they lift weights the cotton ones rip. Boys don't tell you this until you are folding your 6th pair of ripped underwear and they then explain this to you. Now you know and can file this into things I really didn't need or want to know. HAHA

No comments: