Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tired Tuesday

I need to have my head examined. I am working 2 jobs right now. I forget how busy both places can get. Not only am I working 2 different places they now would like me at a third place. Yikes I didn't know I was needed that badly. I'll just stick to the 2 places through Feb. and then determine if I should continue.

Kids are back to school. Some are happy about is others are not. Cole is bowling tonight for his bowling league for school. I sure hope he does better than a 68. He's headed off to the hockey game afterwards. I'm sure he'll stop with his buds for pizza before they go. Kyle is getting ready to go to ski club tomorrow and is excited about "bombing" the hills again. Clay is warming up his guitar for his first lesson tomorrow. I don't think 3:00 can get here fast enough. Thank goodness Bill likes to cook because I just don't have it in me tonight.

Enjoy a nice quiet evening.

No comments: