Sunday, January 25, 2009

Shopping Sunday

Bill sold his trailer to a guy from Milwaukee and he told him he would meet him in Appleton. Yeah! The boys and I went with and the kids came home with new jeans and Cole got a couple of shirts and Kyle a new winter jacket. I love end of the year clearance. We had a nice trip and we came home with some extra money. Bill's goal was to at least leave the Mall with $20. I think we let him keep more than $20.
Can I just say that I am extremely jealous that other people get to travel and their families are supportive and willing (for the most part) to go. My family, when presented the opportunity, to go for a vacation are choosing to get a cabin in Hurley for a week over Christmas so they can go snowmobiling and skiing. Just to let you know the options were; Disney, Colorado white water rafting and on a cattle drive, camping in the Rockies, DC, Quebec, or anything else they could come up with. But no we get to go 3 hrs. north. Whoopee! So I say if you can go GO! Have a blast, do it now!

No comments: