Saturday, January 31, 2009

Busy days

The last couple of days have been very busy. I got a call to help with the spring musical again. I am excited to do this but they didn't give much time to get things done and there is a lot. We are doing Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. This should be fun. The school's art teacher is working with me on this. I have had to be at a parent meeting and meetings with the teacher to go over things.
Cole's been busy with Jesus Christ Superstar and the opening night was last night. There were some understudies and the UW sound guys really messed them up. I want to go see it again next weekend with the full cast. SPASH is doing Footloose this weekend so last nights crowd wasn't very big. Clay went with me and really liked the band. Wasn't to thrilled with the play itself. Don't worry they took out the prostitutes, drug and anti-war sentiments.
Kyle is out snowmobiling with his friends. After much researching we found out you are able to be out on the trails by yourself if you have taken the safety course and past it and are over 12. There was much LOUD debate with his father about this and 3 phone calls to different DNR stations and Internet search. It's difficult to get some people to believe the facts. Kyle had a blast last night and they are planning on hitting the trails today. Weathers beautiful and they should have a great time.
Clay has just been bouncing around. This week was Catholic schools week and he got to go bowling yesterday. The Wii bowling must have helped because he got a turkey and everyone thought he was the cooliest because the turkey pins came up on the screen. They also used bumpers but hey it's still 3 strikes. He's been practicing his guitar pretty heavily this week. His teacher told him he needs to get the beat down correctly before he can do a song. I really like his teacher. He's teaching to him and not just out of the book.
I'm at Arpin working today. I'm waiting for breakfast trays to come. I'll be done at noon then Clay and I are going to see Hotel for dogs.

Jen- I am so sorry to hear about Riley. He was a sweet puppy and loved you very much. The pictures are wonderful. Thanks for the books. I'll return the favor.

No comments: