Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Troubles

O.K. Let's first say that I love all my boys. Now let's just remind everyone that the youngest has issues which make things difficult at times. Today Clay had an appointment with the "talking dr." He usually comes out of this with a wonderful attitude and loves going. Bill took him today. I got home shortly after they did. I walked into the house with Clay crying and yelling at Bill and Bill standing firm. Bill was making him do his homework. I come in and try to settle things down and get the paper crumpled in a ball thrown at me and more tears and yelled at. Clay did not want to do his homework and I'm "just like my teacher! I don't need any help!" O.k. an hour and a half later we are now downstairs watching t.v. but not talking to anyone. Oh football practice should be fun tonight. Maybe he'll be more willing to do the homework afterwards.

Then we have the oldest. I thought he had a great game last night. He had some great blocks and allowed his team to score 2 out of the 3 TD's. We get home and I have to hear how he sucks and he'll never make varsity. Life is terrible. Not a good time to bring up school which last I heard was O.k.

Kyle on the other hand hates school and is a fairly happy camper but again won't accept any help with school to make things easier.

Life as a mom. It's a wonder I don't drink.

No comments: