Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hey Mom My ankle is killing me!

Well I really hate to say I told you so. Okay, no I don't however when you tell a kid who twisted his ankle pretty well in Friday's game, rested all weekend and then played a JV game on Mon, NOT to play in the volleyball game does he listen to you. When you get home and he's watching the Cowboy game and you tell him to take something for the swelling and pain plus put ice on it does this same kid listen to you or thank you when you go get the items for him? Oh not I get a phone call stating "Mom I don't know if I can practice today I got up this morning and my ankle is raping me!" Said mom tells him "Tape it up and go practice. The coaches aren't going to care that you played volleyball after they pulled you out in the fourth quarter so you could rest."

Then I have Kyle who can't wait to play today. Maybe it's also because mom brought him a JJ sub. I guess these are to die for.

Clay on the other hand is faining a headache so he doesn't have to go to practice. Before you say poor baby let me tell you that today's practice is with the USWP football team and a ton of fun. No real hard work in it today.

I think I'll go run away. But I need to be in Rosholt by 5 to watch Kyle. Maybe I just won't come home. Boys!!!

No comments: