Thursday, September 18, 2008

Practice only Thursday.

Well there are no games tonight just practice. Cole will be going out to eat with the team afterwards. Kyle's mad at me because I told him to shape up. What a mean mom I am. Clay has practice tonight. I will have time to just relax for awhile during this.

Powder puff was exciting. Cole's class won. I felt bad for him. They didn't let him be on the sidelines during the game. The Jr.'s sat at the end of the field and cheered them on. It was fun watching Bill ref. Tomorrow Kyle and Cole both have games. Homecoming is always so much fun. It will be even more fun tomorrow since I will have Dad, Bill and Cole on the sidelines. Big crowd is expected. Cole's ankle is doing fine. It's a little purple on the bottom but no longer hurts. Hoping he plays more tomorrow night. He's really been working hard.

No comments: