Friday, September 26, 2008

Shiocton here we come

O.K for those of you who are not huge football fans let me just say I am excited enough for everyone. !st we're playing the only other undefeated conference team. This could be the CWC championship tonight. Shiocton has 5 or 6 guys 265# or over. We have 5 guys over 200#. So the size is a little intimidating. Our defense is going back to a 5 man front. Cole by the way is starting tonight. O.k. Now I think I'm going to be a little sick. I love being a mom of boys but this stuff makes me nervous. Bill didn't sleep last night so that's a huge sign this game is big. He's also riding with me to the game. He had a job in Mauston so he won't be back in time to ride the bus.

Clay is excited because that means he gets to play Kyle's DS or Cole's PSP all night or watch movies in the van. He gets his friends to join him also. Fun times. Remember playing in the dark behind the ball diamond and everyone looking for you at the end of the night. Remember the grape soda and juicy fruit gum. Making the same type of memories for Clay.

Kyle's headed to a friends house tonight. A little sad about not going to the game but not enough to go with us.

Only one thing to say is GO PACELLI!

No comments: