Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Oh give me a break!

Ok I understand that everyone makes mistakes. Heaven knows it could have been me. However, I can not imagine that my parents would get up in front of the entire nation and tell them that they were proud of me. I remember Mom and Dad saying I was getting to serious to fast. At 17 what the hell do you know. That's Cole in 6 Months. Can anyone imagine him being ready to be married and a father. Hell he's still having a tough time figuring high school out. I can't believe they are putting this poor girl in the national spotlight. I like how they hid it last night by having her hold her baby brother. Give Barack credit. He said he'd fire anyone on his campaign who used this. Classy dude. This situation makes me hate that side of the fence even more.

Other shocking news; Cole is the powder puff's coach (juniors and sophomores). This should be interesting. He's also playing in the power puff volleyball game.

Kyle has his game in a couple of hours. Watch for the updates later.

No comments: