Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Coach Cole

Today it the almighty Powder Puff game and Coach Cole's offensive coaching debut. It's funny to watch the girls listen to them. There are 4 boys and 2 teachers. I can't wait to see how this game goes. Bill got asked to ref this game. How much do you think I have to do to get kicked off the sidelines? Come on like none of you would do anything to harass him a little.

Kyle has off of practice because the team did so well. He had 1 unassisted and 2 assisted sacks yesterday. It looked like it was going to be a game until the second half. Half time score was 14-12. Well that was then the score ended to a 38-12 win for Kyle. He really did have a great game and the coaches were really impressed. I do think he's glad to have the day off. He's laying on my bed watching "Myth Busters". Hey for me it's better than shark week. YUCK!

Clay is at a friends house right now. He's been begging to go there all week but we've been so busy so tonight I let him go.

I also got the message that I needed to update this blog. First one sister talks to her nephew and finds things out and the other sends a message via co-worker. Nothing is safe and boy isn't it a small world.

By the way, Where are the soccer pictures? I heard Ms. Beth had a great game. What about Andy?

No comments: