Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cold, Crack, and Rain


Well Football season is in full swing here at the Rogers household. Cole did well at the DC Everest game and played on Special teams last night in the rain. He loves to hit. Clay is still learning the game and the competive side of the sport. Cole reffed his game. I was a little nervous on how this was going to go but it went well. Kyle stayed home last night to go to Panacea. We're going tonight. It's the begining of school and end of summer. Clay is playing at half time at the UWSP game. I think it's time for me to take a nap (Yeah like that's going to happen)

On a political note. The terrible media that's attacking Palin. Did anyone see this weeks People magazine. She is front cover and there's a big article in it on her and then one on the McCain/Palin ticket. Let's try and exploit our family a little more. I thought she did a nice job delivering a speech. I too rolled my eyes to the back of my brain a couple of times. To bad I missed George's and John's speech. I don't think I'll search the internet for them.

No comments: