Friday, August 29, 2008

You've got to be kidding me!


OK I get it. Let's get someone in as VP who can get the "woman's" vote. But come on! Let's see...A-Government experience 1 Year! (Not ready to Lead) B- Foreign affairs experience NO
C- A looker (She was Miss Alaska I guess she really does want world peace). I think we got a winner. Adding the glasses is not helping her look smart. Is anyone thinking that this moron who's over 70 might not make it through the full term and this is who we want leading our country. Anyone else see any problems with this. Does McCain think past little mr. mccain. He's got a wife who is nice looking and loaded and now this. "Geeze honey I'll be working late with Sara." No scandal here. What a moron!!!!!! Thank God Obama has some brains and chose someone that can compliment him. I can't wait until the VP debate. Binder will kick some serious bootie. I really would have liked to have seen Hillary debate this candidate. What a Joke!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She was runner-up to Miss Alaska - not Miss Alaska.