Thursday, August 7, 2008

Murphy's Thursday

Well the day started off wonderful. I took Cole and Clay to get their shots. Let's just say Clay's a lot stronger than anyone would think. It took Cole, a nurse and myself to get him to sit straight to have the shot. After he got it and everyone let go he looked at us and said "When am I going to get the shot?" UGH! Then I went home and started to pack for Bill's trip. He comes home and just undoes everything I just put in for him. Kyle is supposedly coming home today. I never know with this kid since he was so adamant he was only staying for 2 days (we're on day 5). Cole went to work out after his shots and has practice today. He turned down going to Noah's ark because he missed practice on Tues because he was sick (dehydrate). Clay and I are going geocaching today we have a couple of fun ones. Since we hit 40 it seems like we're starting to catch up to the rest of the family.

No comments: