Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday!

What a night! The opening ceremonies of the Olympics was cool. At least the "artsy" parts were understandable. I loved the precision but then what else would you expect with China. Our Chinese food was delicious. Everyone in my house was up until 12. Cole was shocked we were all up when he got home.

By the way did anyone catch Leno last night. He figures Elvis must be alive since the Enquirer was the first to report the affair.

Bill's busy taking his Grandma to her hair apt. to get ready for the party. It sounds like he's having a good time. Party's today. He'll be home sometime tomorrow night. I would say it's going to be nice to have him home however football starts Monday and I know I won't see him much the next couple of weeks. Oh well absents makes the heart grow fonder.

All the boys are home and are flippin' through the channels to watch the different sports. I expect Cole will be off soon as usual. It's a beautiful day today at 75. (sorry Bill)

No comments: