Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to work Monday

Don't you just hate going back to work after a week of vacation. I got back and oh what a mess! it took me an hour just to get things straightened out! Oh well I guess that's what I get paid for.

Bill's back from Houston. He got back at 11:00 last night. Clay was waiting up for him. I think Bill was happy to see someone still up.

Clay has his first practice for tackle football tonight. He's already fighting me about wearing his helmet. He'll be fine once he sees everyone else wearing it. Kyle's gone again. He left today to go up north fishing at a friends cabin and won't be back until Wed. For a kid who doesn't get to do a whole lot I sure don't see much of him. Cole and Bill have equipment pick up tonight. Football season officially opens in the Rogers house.

Yesterday we had a party for Pacelli football. One of Cole's teammates had a pig roast for the team and family. It was wonderful. Mrs. Feltz made sure I took a bunch home for Bill.

I'm also falling for a vampire named Edward. I need to pick up book 2 tonight. I read the first one this weekend while watching the Olympic games (are those the best female gymnast we have? Jen are you ready? Oksuta is 33)

No comments: