Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Sighs

Well it's Sunday night. Another night of Olympic fun. I missed the #8 gold for Phelps because Amy dragged me to the Dells to gamble. She came out ahead and I behind. Oh well it was a fun night out anyway. Kids are all busy at friends houses.

Clay got his spikes this week and has not taken them off. He comes up with new excuses to wear them. Oh well break them in.

I had to work all weekend. It's kind of nice to know I get paid just to drive to Arpin.

Another full week of football is ahead of us. The last bear starts tomorrow. He has 3 hour practices all week. I just found out Kyle's first scrimmage is next week Thurs. Cole and Bill have the Greenwood scrimmage Fri. (about 14 different schools). Clay is in pads tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a picture posted.

I am obsessed with my books and think about reading them when I get home. It's really sick. I'm on the last book. What will I do when it ends? By the way, I feel for Jacob but I'm still hoping Edward gets her to the alter. Love at first bite. Should be done by the middle of the week Sigh!

No comments: