Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday news

Football started yesterday (my life is nothing but sports and boys). Clay did wonderful. He looked like an egg head with the large helmet. Bill and Cole had an easy day just equipment pick up and testing. Today will be the real test. They are both excited. You can cut the testosterone in my house with a knife. Next Monday Kyle starts so things will only get worse. To illustrate what football season in my house is like think a wild bear in the woods who has not eaten in a week and then comes upon a bunch of gummie bears. Now add another bear is in the same position and also finds this sweet pile. Watch the two fight and wrestle for the candy. Let's just say it's a good thing we butchered 15 chickens and have 3 pigs to butcher soon. I also need padding during this time of year because somehow I now become the tackling dummy.

I got the second and third book of the twilight series. The girl who checked me out was so excited about the fact I was buying them. She also loved them. 3 other girls from work are now reading them. I'm enjoying the fact I can sit at a 2 hour football practice with Bella.

No comments: