Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversay to us!!!


Well it sucks to have your anniversary during football season. No time to celebrate. We're thinking of getting pizza after practice tonight without the kids. I suppose there will be plenty of anniversaries to celebrate without the kids.


The boys all made it through practice in the heat yesterday. Clay had pads for the first time. He can't wait untill he can hit someone. Kyle looked great and was having a blast. Cole got his knee sandwiched and panicked that he was going to be out for a while but he's fine.


I'm horribly sad. I could not read my book until my little sis assured me things would turn out fine. It's really bad to get that attached to a bunch of fictional vampires.

1 comment:

hppelot said...

That is just so cute. Happy Anniversay. Mom & Grandma