Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oh the irony

Last night I heard Cole telling Kyle that he had to be ready to go into school in the morning because they were taking the senior class picture. This morning we were all getting ready to get going our separate directions. This is an unusual occurrence because I'm usually gone about an hour before they all get up. Any way, this morning Cole tells me they are taking the senior pictures. When I mention he already had his taken he rolled his eyes and explained that they are taking the "Most" pictures. this is where the senior class voted for the "Most athletic, to succeed," you get the idea. I being the noisy mom asked him if he got voted anything. He said yes two things. 2 was the limit/person. He readily volunteered that he was voted "Most school spirit" (there's one male and one female for each category) He was pretty excited and proud of this. When I asked him about the second one the initial reply "That ass Nathan it's all his fault. He did this because I got people to vote on something for him." The second "Most" that Cole received was "Most likely to never leave the area". I think his friends know him better than he does.

No comments: