Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holiday Hangover!

An intense game of football!
Here Fishey fishey!

I don't mean the alcohol type. Food overload yes. We went up to my mom's for Thanksgiving. The weather was wonderful. My sister and her family were there also. We had fun watching the kids walk on stilts. I think all but one got it. I was surprised I was still able to walk on them. The boys decided going down the big hill on scooters and skateboards would be a good idea. I'm glad my youngest nephew wasn't there because I don't think we would have been able to persuade him this was not a good idea. We went to the craft show at the high school and everyone found something cute. Mexican Train Dominoes was a big hit. I found out that Cole doesn't like things out of order. Bill and Kyle thought they got left in Hayward which was pretty funny (Deb took Mom to get her glasses) The big news of the weekend was Kyle's musky. Bill's a little jealous over this. It didn't take him long to catch it and it's bigger than the one Bill caught.


Now it's just time to relax and enjoy the rest of the afternoon before our busy schedule takes over tomorrow.

No comments: