Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!

Looking back makes me very melancholy. I have a fantastic life even if it throws me a few bumps. With the events of the past several days I am reminded how terribly blessed I am. I have 3 fantastic, amazing, and funny boys. With them come their terrific friends and their parents who have become our friends. I have an amazing family who will come to our rescue (even in a snow storm or evenings when they would rather be nice and warm), or just be there for all the events of our lives. I am dearly blessed with amazing women in my life who I don't know what I would do without. Don't think I forgot the wonderfully tolerant, humorous, loving, amazing man I married. You never stop surprising me. Thank you for 20 wonderful years. I love you all! Now it's time to look forward which will be sad and exciting. With Cole graduating and beginning to head out into the world a little at a time. I'd post pictures of my year but it would take years to download. May you all have blessed and wonderful new year!!!

By the way our vacation was wonderful. We had a beautiful cabin (www.vonsedas.com Island lake resort for pictures) and wonderful weather. The major glitch in our vacation came in the event of the transmission going out of the van. We had 1000 offers for rescue. Mom and Dad are lending us their car until we get the van fixed and even delivered it in the mist of a nice snowfall. Bill drove home to get the car trailer and drove back all in one day so the kids would be able to go skiing the next day. The kids skied until their legs fell off. (I'll post pictures tomorrow). We played games, laughed and ate. It was wonderful and lots of memories were made.

Cole and Kyle both had parties to go tonight. Bill's fast asleep already and will have to go get Kyle @ 1. It must have been a good trip if the kids and their friends want to celebrate the new year together.

No comments: