Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You don't want to do that!

It's like the movies. Someone says don't go in there or don't look now and you know that no matter what that person is not going to listen. We had such an incident last night. Kyle came home from ball practice to see me crying my eyes out because I just got done watching Marley and me. I told Kyle "You can't watch this movie." to which he responded "Yes I can. I wanted to see this ever since it was at the theaters." Then he proceeds to laugh at me for crying. I tell him why (I'm not telling what I said to save those of you who haven't watched the movie yet). So he knows what happens and yells at me for telling him the end. Forward and hour and a half to a boy who isn't just tearful but outright sobbing. "I'm just thinking about Tank." Boo hoo sob, hyperventilate a little, cough, cough. You get the picture. For those of you who aren't familiar with Tank this is Kyle yellow lab who look just like Marley in the movie and behaves just as well. Bill summed it up best as an old yeller movie. If you don't cry you don't have a heart. Due to the cold yucky wintery mix weather tonight we're watching 7 pounds.

Happy Birthday Mary!

No comments: