Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Track Tuesday

It's 51 degrees but freezing winds. We're all sitting outside watching our kids run, jump, and throw. I got to see Cole throw the discus. He wasn't happy but took 2nd. I think the wind and the cold had an affect on all the events today. It was yucky. So I'm sitting there (actually standing), watching the events, talking with the parents and waiting until Cole throws the shot. I see him walking around talking to kids. He comes by me upset because he only threw 33'. WHAT?! WHEN?! I drive all the way to Plainfield stand in the cold and wait for him to throw and I miss it? Silly kid forgot to tell me he was going.
Kyle's got baseball tonight at 6. He's anxiously awaiting his new bat.
Clay and Bill made homemade Pizza. I think he's coming down with a cold. He sounded like Barry White this morning but seems ok now.

No comments: