Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Monday.

Well the week is starting out quiet. Clay's filling fell out of his tooth and the tooth cracked. The dentist said not to worry if it's wriggly, it's starting to come out. Kyle is attempting to work on his research paper. He's moaning and groaning. At least he gets to go to baseball practice in a little while to blow off some energy. Cole's at practice for track. It's raining like crazy and almost on the verge of snowing. I'm exhausted! I woke up after a horrible dream and couldn't go back to sleep. I think part of the reason for the dream is this odd book I read about blindness and we were talking about how good of an eye Kyle has in baseball. I'm taking Friday off. The kids have no school and we need to get Cole a shirt for prom. If he'd ask someone I'd get to see him in a tux. The last time was when he was 5. Oh well I just hope he has a good time. No games to report until Thursday if the weather is nice.

No comments: