Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Washing Wednesday!


You know things are bad when you have done all the wash and have folded everything for 5 people and one pile is exceptionally low. This person (Cole) has been complaining he doesn't have any clothes and can not find his favorite jeans and t-shirt. Mom goes up to said persons room and guess what. I find enough clothes to outfit a small country. Now I probably have 5-6 loads of laundry just for this kid. I love teenagers. To think I was just complaining to the youngest sis that I am really going to have a hard time having him leave after next year.
Kyle's upset because his baseball practice got cancelled because they can't practice after 6 because of CCD classes being held at the school and they are cancelled tomorrow because of it being holy Thursday. Wait until he finds out his bat will be here tomorrow.

No comments: