Saturday, April 4, 2009

Catchin' up on the week!

I forgot to mention that Cole had a track meet in Wild Rose on Thursday. The boys and I went to watch. Cole was scheduled to run the 4x100m but Nathan saved him and ran it for him. He did throw the discus and shot. He threw 117' in the discus and 36'6" in the shot. This was good enough for 2nd and 3rd place. The 1st place guy threw 132' and he missed 2nd by 3". He was pretty excited about this especially because it was his first meet. Kyle thought the meet was ok and Clay sat in the car playing a video game. For those of you unfamiliar with track the meets go for 4-5 hours. We left shortly after Cole got done.

I finally got my wedding ring back and it looks beautiful. I love taking it in to get cleaned. They also had to change the head because after 20 years it wore down.

Clay is an only child today both boys are busy. He likes the attention and cuddles when they are gone.

Bill's got to go get more chickens tomorrow. Denise's are chasing Afton and she's getting upset. So we will have a ton of eggs. The only draw back is he wants to use my van to go get them. 4 little words to this request. I Don't Think So!

This upcoming weeks preview entails 4 days of baseball practice (first game is the 16th) and one track meet in Amherst. I'm going to have to choose between baseball and track in the next couple of weeks. Cole has some important meets that are close the same time Kyle has games. This will be a Bill goes one way and Terry goes another and Clay which would you like to go to?

No comments: