Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth day!

Well let's say I'm being more energy friendly these days. We aren't using as much gas as we had in the past. I'm using extra blankets vs. cranking the heat more. I'd like to get solar panels if they weren't so expensive.

We went to Kohl's to get Cole clothes for prom. He's going Johnny Cash on us. Black shirt, Purple,silver and black tie and black suspenders. His friend Nathan asked a girl now all the girls who don't have dates are hoping Cole and his other buddies ask them. I got a call from one of the other moms and she asked me exactly that. Cole still says no. The only plans I've gotten out of him are hot tubbing at Isaac's, grilling out (probably at the same time) and going to the dance. His boss gave them the day off to enjoy it. Cole would rather work and then enjoy the day however, Dylon (the one who got Cole the job) is taking their boss's daughter.

I'm just fighting with Clay and Kyle to get their homework done. It's driving me a little crazy. It's hard to get them to do anything when the weather is so nice. I try and remind them in a little over a month they don't have to worry about school work. Oh well.

No comments: