Friday, April 24, 2009

A Day off!

Well my day started off with rumbles of thunder and rain. A nice reason to curl up and pull the covers over my head. The boys (except for Kyle) are still sleeping. I got my confirmation that I won my projector from e-bay. I can't wait to see the outdoor movies. Then Bill calls and tells me his dad is in the hospital. Evidently he told Bill his leg was swollen and sore for the past several days. Bill asked him if he thought it was a clot and he said no. Well guess what it is. It went from his calf to his knee. He's not able to move much and the dr.'s are giving more blood thinners. Love this Leiden factor 5 disorder. Bill and Denise are checking on flight to see the cheapest one they can get if they need to go down.

Kyle's got a game today if the rain stays away. It's sunny right now but we are told there could be severe storms this evening. I'll post later how he did if they play.

No comments: