Monday, December 15, 2008

Here's Monday!

Well it's Monday! That's all I can say about today. We had a wonderful time up at the Pelot Cabin this weekend celebrating Christmas. The kids were a lot of fun and it was great to see them all running around. No pictures to show yet because I have to do it the old fashion way until my digital returns. The kids all had their comic moments and I'm still giggling about them. My brother-in-law was on the naughty side and if I were him I'd worry if he was getting coal in his stocking. My husband was right there with him. As long as I never have to see Cricket on the Hearth again I should be OK. This is a very twisted cartoon on a Christmas Classic DVD. You need a lot of alcohol for this one. I don't know if I will ever recover. Hope everyone has a great week ahead.

No comments: