Thursday, December 4, 2008

16 and has a JOB!


I know we discussed the worse jobs we've all had but let's all think about our first job. For most of us it was dealing with slobbering kids and poop. OK not much has changed for some of us just the age bracket. We all were thrilled to get that first paycheck. Cole got his first real job. This one doesn't deal with snot nosed kids or screaming people at the grocery store or nasty men at the mill. Cole is going to be working at WSPT radio. He starts his training tonight. From what he has told us he gets to push a button to play commericals during a broadcast. Are any of you thinking aww poor baby? I'm not! the kid got a perfect job. I just hope it lasts. We all know how he'll feel when he gets that first paycheck. To quote my father "I just got a raise". It will be fun on the first weekend he has to work. He'll understand what its really like then.

No comments: