Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm one day closer to the weekend!

What a week already. Let me just run you down the highlights of this week so far. Monday morning got off to a wicked start. Our computer crashed at work and my partner had to spend the morning trying to figure out what's going on so I got to treat most of our caseload. Tuesday morning I had someone follow me down the road to work flashing their lights at me. Keep in mind the Nursing Home I work at is in an area down by the river and there are no street lights at all. It's as black as can be. This person followed me into my parking lot. I thought he left but I get out of my car and he's parked in the visitors lot with the reverse lights on and watching me walk into the building. I stopped and tried to see if I could get a licence plate number but I couldn't see it (go figure) I know it wasn't a unmarked car and I know for once I wasn't even going the speed limit (I checked and I was going 26 in a 35. I know unusual for me) Today was just down right busy. My partner got stuck in what should have been a half an hour meeting for an hour and 45 min. We also got 2 more patients extra to see so I started to see her case load. I've had about an hour overtime each day and it doesn't look like it's going to let up soon. I love it when we are busy (job security). A girl I work with, her husband lost his job at Wausau homes yesterday so I am serious when I say busy is good. Especially around the holiday time. Well I'm off to go get St. Nick's stuffers. Have a great rest of the week.

No comments: