Sunday, February 22, 2009

Why can't I just win the lottery?

You know I would love to just win the lottery but God just doesn't feel that things should come that easy for me. I went to work this morning and found out I had not just 4 hours but 7 hours of treatment to complete. I just got home (3:30). I had to deal with a really crabby family before I left. They didn't like it that I didn't have the inside scoop on their loved one and I was just a casual. The upside to this is that I'm socking away the money for vacation and Cole for senior pictures and school. On my way home my boss calls me to let me know she's probably not coming in because her 14 year old now has influenza A just like her 18 year old. What this translates for me is lots of extra work and overtime. She also let me know that as of right now there is no one scheduled in her place for Spring Break. This will also mean overtime and lots of extra work plus 2 hours of meetings I'll attend in her place that week. My issue isn't with the work or the time and a half it's just winning the lottery would be so much nicer and easier. For once it would be nice if something was easy for me. Alright that's enough whining. By the way if flashing my tata's on Mardi Gras would get me millions you better believe I would do it.

No comments: