Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Holy Cow!

When did valentines day get so expensive. I know cards are pricey but WOW! I went to the bargain bin to get the boys something. I found each one a game for their systems. I get up to the counter with the cards, games, and a birthday present for a party Clay's going to and can I just say sticker shock! I mean I love the boys and all but what a cost!
I decided to come home tonight and not work on the play set. The teacher I'm working with had a meeting and there were no kids there to help so I figured it was good. There's a bad cold going around work and I'm starting to come down with it. I thought a slow evening and a nice hot bath would help. So here's to knowing when to say when. Hopefully Brett has learned this by now. Please don't tell me anyone is surprised by this. Bill thinks he'll show up with the Vikings next season. I wouldn't be surprised.

No comments: