Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Candy man can!

I'm telling you I'm starting to sing songs from Willy Wonka and I've only had to hear them for 2 days. My hands are fuchsia pink from painting the candy boat (looks like a giant pink dragon). Kyle was painting the Bucket's house tonight and having fun. He's the most experienced backstage person we have so we've been relying on him a lot. He's refusing to take his medication because it makes him feel really crummy. I need to call to schedule an appointment with the dr. to see what can be done before the end of next week. He's doing standardize testing (don't get me started on how I feel about these and the ACT's) and I don't want him feeling horrible for them. Kyle bowled last night and got a 95. The highest score right now is a 156. Cole won't tell me what he bowled tonight. He thought he had to work tonight but it's tomorrow and Friday. Saturday night is Sadie Hawkins day dance. The problem is the girls will all complain because the guys don't ever ask them to a dance but when it's their turn no one will ask the guy. Bill's playing BINGO tonight with the little ladies from the apartment building. They bought him his cards and are saving him a spot. The progressive pot is over $4000. It'd be nice if he would win. He'd have to buy them lunch one day if he did.

No comments: