Friday, February 6, 2009

I love days off!

It was a nice day at home today. Kyle had a friend sleep over last night. They, Bill, and Al went snowmobiling for 5 hours last night. Me being the pick up crew had to take Kyle his spare headlight when they were out in Amherst. Other than that it sounds like they had a great time. I'm not sure how my brother-in-law is doing he rode from Pittsville to Point and then to Rosholt and back. I'm thinking he's going to be a little sore today. Cole was working at the play and then stayed at Nathan's last night. I saw him long enough to change clothes. Clay is now wondering when Cole is going to be coming home (translation; How long can I play his 360?) Bill's firing up the grill. I'm laughing my but off at the new Stephanie Plum book. Monkeys, raccoons, and of course Lula. What could be better for a day off. Oh Yeah! Jacob (Kyle's friend) made me a bunch of Chocolate chip cookies as a thank you gift for having him over this winter and for Bill taking him snowmobiling. Cookies, a good book and a Coke! Sweet living!

No comments: